Zircon (Jarkan stone in Hindi) is a natural, semi-precious gemstone of the Nesosilicates mineral family that is found in different colour varieties such as white (colourless) blue, yellow, red, orange, green etc. The colourless variety is often recommended as the astrological substitute of the diamond. Zircon gemstone is regarded as December month birthstone and can also be worn for healing and jewellery purposes.
Who Should Wear Zircon Stone?
According to the Indian astrology, Zircon (meaning ‘Zarkan’, ‘Jargon’ or ‘Jarkan Ratan’ in Hindi) is associated with the planet Venus. Therefore, astrologers believe that a natural Zircon stone can be worn to strengthen weakly placed Venus in an individual’s birth chart and to gain mental peace, positive attitude, confidence, marital harmony and health bliss.
- Vedic astrology recommends Jarkan Ratna for Tula (Libra) and Vrishabha (Taurus) Rashi.
- Western astrology recommends Zircon birthstone for Cancer sign.
- Jarkan gemstone can also be worn by the ascendants of Gemini, Virgo, Aquarius and Capricorn.
Natural Zircon gemstone is admired for its sparkling glow and luxurious appeal. Being one of the most ancient gemstones, it is addressed by so many names such as ‘Jacinth stone’, ‘Hyacinth stone’, ‘Jargon stone’, ‘Jarkan’, ‘Zarkun stone’ and ‘Matara Diamond’ etc. Astrologically also, this natural Zircon gemstone is considered highly effective for the wearer.
Bestows Marital Bliss
– According to the Hindi astrology, the weak placement of Venus in the horoscope can hamper the marital life of an individual. Wearing Zircon gemstone helps to nullify the negative impact of the weakly placed Venus and benefits the wearer by developing love, concord and mutual understanding.
Cures Hormonal, Urinary & Reproductive Disorders
– In Alternative healing therapies, it is believed that wearing a natural Zircon gemstone benefits the individual in getting a speedy recovery from fever, insanity, epilepsy, abdominal issues and reproductive disorders. Additionally, White Zircon can also be worn to get relief from diabetes and migraine attacks.
- Improves Financial & Social Status
- Stimulates Creative Skills
– Being ruled by the planet of beauty and luxury – ‘Venus’, Zircon gemstone is known for bestowing the wearer with financial luck, fame and social recognition. According to the astrologers, wearing a natural White Jarkan positively effects the individual’s wealth status by bringing new opportunities and income sources.
– Since ancient times, Zircon is regarded as a lucky gemstone for those involved in creative endeavours such as music, writing, public relationship, painting, event management etc. It is believed that White Zircon positive energies help to overcome lack of confidence and emerge out smoothly from the creative blockage.